iCal Feed Instructions:
iOS Devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
To subscribe using your iPhone or iPad:
- Click your iPhone Settings icon.
- Select Passwords & Accounts from the list.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the server field.
- Click Next in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The URL will be verified, and your subscription information will display.
- Click Save.
To view this calendar on your iPhone:
- Click the Calendar icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Click the Calendars button in the top left hand corner of your default calendar screen.
- Select the name of the calendar you have just added. A check mark will appear next to it.
- Click Done.
Events from this calendar will now display on your iPhone calendar.
Android Devices and Google Calendar
To subscribe using your Google Calendar:
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Locate Other Calendars on the left hand side of the screen toward the bottom.
- Click the arrow to the right of Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the list.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the field. If you would like these events to be public, check the box next to Make the calendar publicly accessible.
- Click Add Calendar.
To subscribe manually using Outlook 2010, 2016, or Outlook 365:
- Click Calendar in Outlook.
- Click Open Calendar.
- Select From Internet.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the field.
- Click Add.
Other Calendar Programs
To subscribe, enter the subscription link (shown above) in the appropriate field in your device or program.