Learning at home
Welcome Kindergarten families:
I am sending home a packet to help your student review what they have worked on so far this year.
Every day your student should:
- verbally tell you the alphabet
- practice counting to 100 with their number chart
- complete a page from All About the Letter
- complete a page from the math packet
A couple days of the week your student should:
- practice the pages from March and April Fluency packets
- practice their sight word
Your student can also continue to log hours for Silverwood Read 2 Ride if they have not completed their reading log. Silverwood extended the return date to April 30.
If you have internet at home, your students can use these websites to help promote further learning:
Our school code is WA1143
Login: students first name
Password:students first name
Enjoy your time as a family! I will miss seeing your kiddo daily!
If you need anything at all please send me an email at email@example.com