Coronavirus Guidance and Resources
Coronavirus Resources (updated 2.6.20)
If you, your staff or parents have questions/concerns regarding this new coronavirus (called 2019-nCoV), Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD) is directing inquiries as follows:
- For an update on the coronavirus outbreak, go to SRHD’s website under featured news: https://srhd.org. Here are direct links to:
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- USDOE Infectious Disease Guidance
- Community Letter: Travel Information
- DOH has also established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington state, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, call 1-800-525-0127 and press #.
- If a healthcare provider has concerns about a potential case or if someone believes they may have been exposed, contact SRHD’s Communicable Disease epidemiologists at 324-1442.
LINK for 2019 Novel Coronavirus and Schools - Information for School Nurses and Administrators